The Newborn Wrap - ROSEWOOD
ROSEWOOD: We adore this tone - it's not quite a pink, not a terracotta - just earthy and beautiful.
Babies LOVE to be held close, wrapped up warm, safe and secure listening to your familiar heartbeat. Keep your newborn baby close, soothe and calm, nap on the go. Our Mezaya Wrap has been designed specifically to support the newborn and 4th Trimester period.
Designed with luxe simplicity in mind, the Mezaya Newborn Wrap is wonderfully soft and it drapes beautifully. It feels like second skin. It fits like a glove.
We've used the finest quality 'made in the UK' silky soft modal fabric and we've added a touch of elastin for extra comfort. Our Modal fabric is made from beechwood fibers and is both absorbent and breathable, making it a great choice for all year round.
- High quality + luxurious silky two-way stretch Modal
- PERFECT for beginner wrappers
- Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect custom fit every time.
- UPF50+ and OKEO TEX 100 Cert
- Designed for the newborn period from 3.5kg. Most use will happen in the first few months - until approx 3 - 5 months old (depending on the development of your baby. Once your baby has gained neck and upper back strength and is more interested in the viewing the world around you or leaning backwards, it’s time to switch carriers.)
- Machine washable 30º
"Think of your wrap as an item of clothing and put it on when you get dressed in the morning. Then it's ready to quickly pop baby in (and out) as and when needed."
Each wrap is beautifully packaged in an reusable, fair-trade drawstring storage bag. Full product instructions with images are also included.
Take a peak at: