LIMITED EDITION - MEZAYA X ROMOR DESIGNS
LIMITED EDITION, HAND DYED SHIBORI WITH NATURAL INDIGO. BY ROMOR DESIGNS.
We've teamed up with Rob Jones of Romor Designs, a shibori textiles designer and natural dyer based in Hackey, East London, UK to bring you these stunners!
Shibori is the Japanese art of shaped resist dyeing textiles. Each sling is one-of-a-kind and has been hand dyed in indigo. Each one is a beautiful and unique limited edition work of art!
“I love pattern and am endlessly fascinated by the way natural dyes move through fabric. Although I determine the form of the patterns I create, I still get excited to see how the dye has moved every time I open a new piece ” Rob Jones.
These slings are formed from a single layer of our high quality Irish linen, beautifully paired with silver rings.
Please note: No two slings from this collection are identical. The photos of the sling on the mannequin and being held are shot in natural light, no filter.
Take a peek at:
Mezaya Baby slings are ideal for use any time of the day (or night!) when you need to quickly transport, comfort, nurse or hold your little one whilst freeing up your hands or tired arms.
- One size sling, adjusts to fit.
- Perfect for quick carries
- Holds newborn 3.5kg through to 15kg toddler
- Crafted from a single layer of authentic Irish 100% Linen
- Wash Separately. Machine washable 30º. (We love the relaxed linen crumpled look, but it's easy to iron out the creases if desired.)
- Lightweight, breathable and suitable for hot and cool climates.
Each sling is beautifully packaged in an reusable, fair-trade drawstring storage bag. Full product instructions with images are also included. Our Postage bags are biodegradable.
All our baby carriers are made in the UK, ethically sewn in South Devon.